Lufthansa Group Business Services setzt auf agile Arbeitsweisen (Design Thinking), um gemeinsam mit Kunden (Lufthansa Group Companies) und Mitarbeitern ein neues Business Service zum Employer Branding für USA zu entwickeln.
Piloting new ways of working in order to create a user centric employer branding strategy as a business service for the US - combining corporate expertise and local experience.
- Employee Empathy interviews and data collection upfront.
- Analysis of business partners´needs.
- Two days of Design Thinking with Business Partners and Employees – in NYC.
- Agile TeamSetup for an interdisciplinary implementation.
- Bringing in the Customer focus: Design Thinking, Empathy.
- Design Thinking Facilitation of a 3 days Workshop in NYC.
- Agile Planning and Routines for the implementation by a multinational, crossfunctional team.
- Employee Journeys: showing love and pain points
- Business Partners´needs
- Cocreated 4 concrete prototypes for a first testing phase
- Concrete quick wins for implementing the employer branding strategy
- Interdisciplinary, international team for cocreating and implementing on a daily basis
- Pilot case for a new way of working together
„By integrating our business partners and their employees we are establishing a new way of working together - combining corporate expertise and local experience. ambuzzador helps us to adapt design thinking and agile ways of working to our processes and projects.“ Nils Oliver Hesselink, b.ONE Transformation Project